CSR Priority Areas
The NTT Communications Group is committed to addressing social issues through ICT. We believe that it is essential to identify the diverse potential risks inherent within the global society and strive to avoid or mitigate such risks.
While we prepare for global risks as the responsibility of an ICT company that is sustained by stakeholders around the world, we also view this responsibility as an opportunity to focus on the four priority issues for realizing our goals for society.
◦ Failure to mitigate or adapt to climate change
◦ Major natural disasters
◦ Breakdown in mission-critical information infrastructure and networks
◦ Failure to implement global governance
◦ Spread of infectious sdiseases etc.
Our Goals for Society
A society where everyone is connected through ICT
◆ A society unrestricted by time, distance or language
◆ A society with always secure and fast networks
A society in harmony with nature, preserving the planet’s abundance
◆ A low-carbon society with a light environmental footprint that thoroughly recycles resources
◆ A society that respects biodiversity and protects abundant natural resources
A society where everyone acknowledges and lifts each other higher
◆ A society where diversity is respected in terms of individuality, attributes and beliefs
◆ A society where people can use their abilities to the fullest
A society built on coexistence and mutual trust between stakeholders and companies
◆ A society where corporate actions are completely in line with laws, regulations and ethics
◆ A society that benefits from corporate activities and daily dialogue with stakeholderss
* In May 2021, we set out a new Sustainability Policy as an upgrade to the Fundamental CSR Policy. CSR priority areas, priority activities and achievements thereof, targets, and other items shown in this website are linked to the former Fundamental CSR Policy.