What Is SMS Center Push Service?
This is a service for corporate customers to send SMS from a PC to smartphones or communications modules that use DOCOMO lines (*).
- SMS can be sent to FOMA handsets, LTE handsets, and MVNO handsets that use DOCOMO lines.
SMS Center Push Service
This service sends SMS from DOCOMO's server, which requires you to prepare a server to send SMS, an access line, and a router. It is designed for those who wish to incorporate the service into their system to automatically distribute SMS.
SMS Center Push Service Light
This service sends SMS from DOCOMO's website, which requires you to prepare an Internet environment and a PC. It is designed for those who wish to distribute SMS easily because no equipment needs to be installed.
Companies for Which This Service Is Recommended
Companies that wish to monitor devices efficiently from remote places
Based on SMS delivery results, you can determine the status of remote devices.
Companies that wish to use SMS globally
With support for the international roaming service, this service allows you to send SMS overseas. SMS is based on the universal standard, so you can use the same system inside and outside of Japan.
Companies that wish to broadcast messages efficiently
You can broadcast messages without any troublesome management of email addresses. Unlike from mobile phones, a maximum of 200 messages can be sent per day.
- Prepare a device and application by yourself to receive messages.
Please note that there are connection requirements for some services. Check the details when applying for the service.
- Subscribers to SMS Center Push Service
There are some connection requirements, such as IP address designation, and restrictions on devices when connecting DOCOMO's network.
- Subscribers to SMS Center Push Service Light
There is a need to install a device certificate that is required to access the website.
Please note that there are some restrictions on transmission content when sending SMS to your client's phone number.
- Only text SMS can be sent. (Control SMS is cannot be sent.)
- Use according to "Act on Regulation of Transmission of Specified Electronic Mail" and "Act on Specified Commercial Transactions." Do not violate any laws or public order and morals.
- DOCOMO may ask you to submit evidence showing that you obtained the prior consent.
- Use according to DOCOMO's policy. If you violate the policy, DOCOMO may stop the service for you at its own discretion.
- For other details, the service representative will explain them when you contact us about the service.
- All indicated amounts exclude tax.