May 11, 2018
NTT Com Announces Financial Results for Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2018
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TOKYO, JAPAN - NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com) announced today its financial results for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2018. Please see the following attachments for further details:
- Results for Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2018
- Financial Results of NTT Communications Group
- Non-Consolidated Comparative Balance Sheets
- Non-Consolidated Comparative Statements of Income
- Non-Consolidated Statements of Changes in Shareholders’ Equity and Other Net Assets
- Business Results (Non-Consolidated Operating Revenues)
- Non-Consolidated Comparative Statements of Cash Flows
- Changes in NTT Communications Directors (Subject to Shareholders' Approval)
The presentation material used at the press conference is as follows.
About NTT Communications Corporation
NTT Communications provides consultancy, architecture, security and cloud services to optimize the information and communications technology (ICT) environments of enterprises. These offerings are backed by the company’s worldwide infrastructure, including the leading global tier-1 IP network, the Arcstar Universal One™ VPN network reaching over 190 countries/regions, and over 140 secure data centers worldwide. NTT Communications’ solutions leverage the global resources of NTT Group companies including Dimension Data, NTT DOCOMO and NTT DATA.
www.ntt.com | Twitter@NTT Com | Facebook@NTT Com | LinkedIn@NTT Com