June 15, 2016
NTT Communications Launches Large-volume Network that Connects its Data Centers Worldwide and Enterprise Cloud
TOKYO, JAPAN—NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com), the ICT solutions and international communications business within the NTT (NYSE: NTT) Group, announced today that it will launch a max 10Gbps large-volume network to connect NTT Com's Enterprise Cloud high-quality cloud service for enterprises and customers' enterprise systems collocated at more than 30 data centers around the world. The launches will be rolled out sequentially from June 15.
The network comprises Nexcenter Connect™ Global, which connect major data centers worldwide, Nexcenter Connect™ Metro, which connects data centers within major areas of each country, and Data Center Inter-Connect, which connects the Enterprise Cloud and major data centers worldwide.
- Nexcenter Connect™ Global connects colocation servers around the world via a large-volume network at industry-leading prices. It is offered as an optional service of NTT Com's Nexcenter™ data center service, which are meeting demands for next-generation services by integrating high quality, low cost and flexibility. Please see Attachment 1 (1) for available service areas.
- Nexcenter Connect™ Metro which has been available in areas outside Japan, will become available in Japan. The service connect s colocation servers in urban centers via a low-latency, secure and large-volume network, also at industry-leading prices. This also will be an optional Nexcenter™ service. Please see Attachment 1 (2) for available areas.
- Data Center Inter-Connect connects for Enterprise Cloud will be expanded worldwide via a large-volume network free of charge. Please see Attachment 1 (3) for available service areas.
- Also, Data Center Inter-Connect and Nexcenter Connect™ Global will be offered together for connections between Enterprise Cloud and multiple global data centers.
The addition of these new networks will assure seamless connections between multiple data centers and between Enterprise Cloud systems. Large enterprises will be able to easily connect massive ICT resources globally for their flexible digital technology usage.
Enterprises will benefit from low-cost connections that can be scaled as their enterprise offices and systems grow, such as for IoT data, data back-up data and data transfer associated with multi-system integration. Please see Attachment 2 for see case studies.
Prices (tax excluded)
1. Nexcenter Connect™ Global
|Connections||Circuits||Prices (one-side port; locations in Japan)|
|10Gbps||143,000 JPY per month|
|1Gbps||59,000 JPY per month|
Note: Prices are per location. Prices for countries other than Japan available separately.
2. Nexcenter Connect™ Metro
|Connections||Circuits||Prices (both-side port)|
|Nexcenter™ data centers within urban centers||1Gbps
Optical-core cables (2 cores)
|23,000 JPY per month|
Note: Service will be available within at earliest five days after the application in Tokyo Metropolitan Area or Kansai Area of Japan.
Circuits and prices are for the case of Tokyo Metropolitan Area or Kansai Area of Japan, countries other than Japan available separately.
3. Data Center Inter-Connect
|Between Enterprise Cloud||10Gbps||Free|
About NTT Communications Corporation
NTT Communications provides consultancy, architecture, security and cloud services to optimize the information and communications technology (ICT) environments of enterprises. These offerings are backed by the company’s worldwide infrastructure, including the leading global tier-1 IP network, the Arcstar Universal One™ VPN network reaching 196 countries/regions, and 140 secure data centers worldwide. NTT Communications’ solutions leverage the global resources of NTT Group companies including Dimension Data, NTT DOCOMO and NTT DATA.
www.ntt.com | Twitter@NTT Com | Facebook@NTT Com | LinkedIn@NTT Com