Some functions are not available on certain devices.
The following table shows function compatibility for these different devices.
- iOS iPhone / iPod touch / iPad
- Support version :Bluetooth2.0+EDR or higher / HSP
DeviceOS:Android™ 2.2 or higher
iOS 5.0 or higher *iPhone3GS not suppurted
In addition, Notes about Bluetooth, please look at the User Manua.
- Your Device need to support using the Bluetooth headset. When you use Bluetooth headset , Please read each operation manual before using the device.
- Packet communication charge required to send and receive messages will bear by the customer,so recommend the use of a packet flat-rate service.
- To use the message function, 4.0.0 or higher version of the 050 plus app.
- Can not use the message function in WindowsPC app.
- Message Function is available in between app that has been set up to enable message function. In addition, If you download the version 4.0.0 or higher application, it will be automatically enabled, if you do not wish to use of this feature, please disable the function.
- If it is set to a not-notified of the caller ID, you will not be able to use the message function.
- When using message function, the Subscriber will send a message through a server. The message will be stored in the recipient’s device. The Company may delete the messages stored in the server for three months.
- The Company cannot resent the messages deleted by the Subscriber.
- The maximum number that can be sent per one message is 500 characters.
- The Subscriber can send a message to up to 20 telephone numbers of 050 plus at the same time.
- The Subscriber can block some number. The Subscriber cannot send any message to the blocked number nor receive any message from it, unless the subscriber or the blocked number send the message to multiple numbers.
- For iOS apps, you can set only the images stored in the Album.
WindowsPC app does not have a Back ground image change function.
- The ringtone will be played from the beginning.
For information about changing ringtone for iOS app.
- Supported is the "Compatible devices" and "iOS5.0 or higher. Please check here for a terminal support.
- You can set the ring tone only from within "Music"
- If you change ring tones, ring tones will sound even ON manner mode(silent switch) of the device.If return to the "ringtone" Normally, I will not hear ringtone.
*Due to peculiarities of some handset types or interference between the applications, there may be cases when a 050 call conversation is interrupted by a call received to a mobile phone number, as the call to a mobile phone will take priority. In such a case, the call cost will be calculated and charged for the time from when the conversation is interrupted, until the call is disconnected.