How to get started after ordering the SIM card
If you are able to connect to the Internet
Insert the SIM card into your device.
If you are unable to connect to the Internet (excludes iPhone 5s, 5c, and other terminals with iOS7 and above)
May. 30, 2016
Jan. 21, 2016
Sep. 25, 2015
Jul. 17, 2015
Apr. 27, 2015
The online Purchase page is now available in Traditional Chinese for customers, providing easier access for purchase.
Mar. 27, 2015
Oct. 31, 2014
Jun. 25, 2014
- ・This service is a mobile data communications service for use in NTT DOCOMO'S "Xi" and "FOMA 3G" areas that provide reliable connectivity nationwide.
- ・Your device must be unlocked (SIM Lock Free).
・Your device must support one of the following frequencies:
[LTE]: Band 1(2100MHz), Band 19 (800MHz), Band 21 (1500MHz), Band 3 (1800MHz, limited to the Toumeihan area).
[W-CDMA/HSPA (FOMA)]: Band 1(2100MHz), Band 19 (800MHz).
- ・The only devices that may be used are those that either bear the mark of technical regulations conformity certification （Technical Conformity Mark） indicating, for example, certification of conformance to the technical standard for specific radio equipment, or meet conditions allowing confirmation of their conformance to the technical standard stipulated under Japan's Radio Law (i.e. devices bearing symbols indicating certification of conformance to a technical standard, such as the USA's FCC mark and the European CE Mark).
- ・Click here for a list of supported devices.
- ・Access to the internet is required when registering for the service at the following page: Sign Up You can start using the service once the activation is complete.
- ・You must have a valid email address to register for the service.
- ・This package provides a 7- or 14-day mobile data communications service.＊1
＊1：Data communications of up to 100MB per day can be used. Maximum communication speeds correspond to those of "Xi" and "FOMA. If 100MB is exceeded, communication speeds will be limited to a maximum of 200kbps for the remainder of that day, until 11:59 P.M.
Help Desk (For "Prepaid SIM for JAPAN" users)＊Domestic calls only.
Business hours: 10:00 - 18:00
Available 7 days a week, including holidays
(Unavailable during new year’s holidays)
＊Available in Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean.