Focus on your target
Kei Nishikori, world-ranked tennis player, uses the latest technological innovations to succeed and you should too. If you want to expand your business globally, NTT Communications is the leading ICT company you need. Using software-defined technologies and enhanced managed services, our solutions aim to realize flexible, agile, and secure ICT and one-stop operations management for the entire ICT environment, contributing to your digital transformation.
- NTT Communications provides world-class services that enable comprehensive solutions. Guided by our “Transform. Transcend.” business vision, we will dramatically and dynamically transform customer business, society, and markets to create new value and exceeds expectations and imagination and a connected world that transcends all barriers.
- NTT Com’s “SDx+M” contributing to Enterprise Digital Transformation
- NTT Com offers various solutions by delivery of new services using SD technologies and enhancement of Managed Services. These solutions aim to realize “Flexible and Agile ICT” and “One-stop Productive Operations Management” for the entire ICT Environment. We further enhance and improve the solutions based on the “SDx+M” concept to contribute to your Digital Transformation.
Recognition and Awards
- Managed Services
- Far from being a typical Managed Services Provider (MSP), NTT Com offers a full end-to-end worldwide service - which when combined with our global networks, data centers, and multi-cloud services - provides our customers with a comprehensive global solution from a single service provider.
- "Global Management One"
- Offers one-stop, seamless IT management services (ITM) for your entire IT ecosystem. Benefiting from our global presence, we can provide remote infrastructure and application management service and service desk functionality, worldwide. The services are available from an integrated platform that extends to your IT systems in cloud environments, data centers and your premises. Up to 30%* of the IT operation cost reduction was reported from our customers.
*Source: NTT Communications Global Management One Customer Basis as of March 2017
- Cloud Management Platform(CMP)
- CMP provides efficiency for control management and integrated single view in taking both Enterprise Cloud solutions of NTT Communications and external cloud service providers/ solutions. This service features in realizing resource management, visualization, solution view, and IT governance in your ICT infrastructures.
- Global Network
- First with SDN and NFV
- NTT Com continually develops innovative services to help your business stay agile and competitive in an ever-changing market. We were the first service provider to commercialize software-defined networking (SDN) and network function virtualization (NFV) technologies on a global scale. These technologies give you greater agility and scalability, and they dramatically simplify and speed deployment of advanced network functionality.
- SD-WAN Service Portfolio
- Offers enterprise customers solutions designed to support their global network requirements and is available today in over 190 countries.
NTT SD-WAN services transform the way networks are designed and built by leveraging the industry’s leading global SD-WAN platform to deliver a next generation WAN solution with application-awareness, optimized MPLS, Internet, or hybrid connectivity networking, fully integrated security and application acceleration services to optimize the user experience.
- Data Center
- Global x Non-stop
- Ensure high quality facilities and operations with our global consistent ‘Facility Standard’ and ‘Service Operation Standard’.
- Worldwide Scalability
- Speed up your global business with our 140 data centers and the top-level network coverage.
- Various Solution Menu
- Realize your best ICT solution building up with hybrid cloud and network services flexibly by advanced technologies.
Our Global Data Centers
About NTT Communications
- Connect with NTT and
connect with the world.
- With NTT Group behind it, NTT Communications is the leading ICT company with solutions you can depend on to expand your business around the globe.
NTT Group is number one in data centers, and our network covers 190+ countries and regions.*
If 88% of the Fortune® Global 100 Companies choose NTT Group, shouldn’t you?**
*Source: TeleGeography, Largest Retail Operators by Gross Floor Space by Region, 2016
**Source: Fortune® 2016; NTT Group Customers as of March 2017. Fortune® is a trademark of Time Inc.
About NTT Group
The NTT Group’s vision is to create a connected world. We do this by creating technology solutions and services that empower our clients’ ambitions globally while contributing to sustainable growth. Our long heritage of delivering value to clients to the highest standard remains core to our values.
As a group, we have the capability and capacity to connect countries, businesses and people around the world.
Together, we are working to make our shared vision a reality.
At a Glance
Network coverage in
190+countries & regions
#1in data centers * *TeleGeography, Largest Retail Operators by Gross Floor Space by Region, 2016
Global Presence in
87countries & regions
$2billionannually in R&D
$105billion**in total revenue **￥11.5 trilion
#50in Fortune® Global 500 Source:Fortune®2017
88%of Fortune® Global 100
choose NTT Group Source:Fortune® 2016; NTT Group Customers as of March 2017
notes: Fortune® is a trademark of Time Inc.
All facts and figures accurate as of March 2017
About Kei Nishikori
Kei Nishikori is a Japanese professional tennis player. He is the only male Japanese tennis player ever to be ranked within the top 5 by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) in singles.
In 2014, Kei reached final as the first Asian male player in a Grand Slam at US Open, after defeating several higher-ranked players. After that being qualified for ATP World Tour Finals as one of top 8 ranking-point getters of the year, he finished that year as No. 5 in ranking.
In 2015, Kei won his third Memphis title in 3 years, reached final at Mexico Open right after and became No. 4, the highest ranking so far in his career.
In 2016, Kei won a medal (bronze) at Rio de Janeiro Olympics after 96 years in the history of tennis in Japan and put the country in a frenzy. After that, he made it to the quarterfinals in the US Open, already got a place in the ATP World Tour Finals for 3 years in a row and has certainly become one of the top players in the world.