Overview of NTT Com's Indian Operations
- Network resources: International IP-VPN point-of-presence (PoP) in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. These services and the backbone connecting them, are fully redundant to facilitate a wide variety of highly reliable services.
- Multi-location data centers: Data centers in Mumbai, Bangalore, New Delhi and Chennai provide customers with the convenience of using servers in each of these major commercial areas
- IT management: Outsourcing services, including remote monitoring of domestic server assets, performance, events/glitches and security, as well as e-mail solutions and server operation and maintenance.
- System installation: Full support for the installation of new enterprise systems, such as wireless LAN (WiFi), LAN, PBX, IP-PBX and file servers, including design, delivery, maintenance and operation.
- Consulting: Expert, tailored consulting for enterprise systems to narrow the gap between multinational customers' expectations and quality standards available in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai.
Major Events in NTT Com's Indian Operations
First Japanese company to launch international IP-VPN service in India.
Established PoP in Mumbai.
Opened office in Mumbai.
Established PoP in Bangalore.
Founded NTT Com India in New Delhi as wholly owned subsidiary.
Opened Mumbai office.
Established PoP in New Delhi.
Opened NTT Com India Bangalore branch.
Opened NTT Com Chennai branch.