- Basic Requirements of Participation in NTT Communications' (NTT Com) Procurement
Please note that suppliers who fall under any of the following conditions may not be allowed to participate in the procurement.
- Suppliers adjudicated to be incompetent or quasi-incompetent;
- Suppliers adjudicated to be bankrupt, and who have not yet been reinstated;
- Suppliers under arrangement, composition, corporate reorganization, bankruptcy, or liquidation proceedings;
- Suppliers who, within the last two years, of suppliers who have employed person(s) who, within the last two years, have committed one or more of the following acts:
- Intentionally, or by a gross mistake, performed poor or faulty work in the manufacturing, supplying and delivery of any product, or in the provision of any services, when performing a contact with NTT Com, or committed any unfair act with respect to the quality and/or quantity of any product supplied there under;
- Conspired to obtain unfair profit in making any application or entering into or performing any contact with NTT Com;
- Interfered with other supplier(s) making an application or entering into or performing a contract with NTT Com;
- Interfered with, or refused or failed to cooperate with NTT Com personnel when they were performing an inspection or supervision duty;
- Failed or refused to enter into or to perform a contract with NTT Com without justifiable reasons;
- Made a false report or misrepresentation in the application procedure, or in entering into or performing a contact with NTT Com;
- Committed any unfair act to interfere in competition; or
- Suppliers who are deemed to have gained unfair competitive advantages as a result of their direct involvement in the preparation of procurement documentation and/or technical specifications for this procurement.
- No proprietary information provided by a supplier to us or vice versa is divulged to any other party, or is used for purposes other than those for which it is provided, without the express consent of the party providing such information. We will only require proprietary information to the extent that such information is necessary to evaluate the merits of the product, to jointly develop the product, and/or to utilize the product if selected.
- The procurement information will not be disclosed to any third party or used for any purpose other than for that of participating in the procurement.
- We may limit the number of suppliers as well as that of qualified suppliers permitted to participate in its procurement. This limitation is allowed only from the viewpoint of efficient operation of its procurement system.
- Suppliers requesting to participate in procurement opportunities will be permitted to submit proposals and will be considered, provided there is sufficient time to complete the procurement process for a particular procurement opportunity.
- Technical specifications prescribed by us will be, when appropriate, specified in terms of performance rather than design or descriptive characteristics, and based on international standards, when they exist, and otherwise based on national compulsory standards or recognized national standards, and we will give full consideration to using de facto international standards.
- We may change the procedures to improve them. In case of minor changes, we will issue an announcement and post such changes on the website before we make amendments or modifications to the procedures. With respect to major changes, we will issue an announcement and post these proposed changes on the website. We will enact these changes 30 days after the announcement.