Fundamental CSR Policy
Our CSR activities aim to contribute to community prosperity and sustainability worldwide by creating new value and resolving problems through the information and communications services we provide as a Global ICT Partner.
Contributing to Society
We strive to improve our information and communications technologies and provide stable, reliable, and secure communications worldwide, thereby making society safer and more secure.
We offer new business models and lifestyles that create new value by enabling people to participate fully in society.
Protecting the Environment
We safeguard the environment in all our businesses and reduce society's environmental footprint through our telecommunications services.
Respecting Our Employees
We respect employee diversity and provide workplaces that champion self-fulfillment. We and our partners maintain high ethical standards in meeting our social responsibilities as telecommunications professionals.
NTT Communications established its Fundamental CSR Policy in keeping with the NTT Group CSR Charter.
NTT Group CSR Charter
As a leader of the information and telecommunications industry, the NTT Group is committed to providing reliable, high-quality services that contribute to the creation of a safe, secure and prosperous society through communications that serve people, communities, and the global environment.
●Communication between people and their communities
- We shall strive to create a richer and more convenient communications environment, and utilize our technology to contribute to the resolution of the various issues faced by societies with aging and declining populations.
●Communication between people and the global environment
- We shall strive both to reduce our own environmental impacts and build environment-friendly forms of communications, and to provide information and communications services that help to reduce the impact of society as a whole on the global environment.
●Safe and secure communication
- While striving earnestly to ensure information security and resolve telecommunications-related social issues, we shall do our utmost to provide a safe and secure user environment and contribute to the creation and future development of communication culture.
- Fully recognizing the role that telecommunications plays as critical infrastructure supporting society and protecting our livelihoods, we shall strive to offer secure and reliable telecommunications services fortified to withstand disasters and capable of connecting people irrespective of time, location and other circumstances.
●Team NTT communication
- As Team NTT, we pledge to apply the highest ethical standards and awareness of human rights to our business duties, striving to fulfill our mission to society by working for the creation of pleasant workplaces, personal growth, and respect for diversity, and for the further development of a flourishing and vibrant community.
* Team NTT comprises all NTT Group employees, including temporary employees, contract employees, employees of our corporate partners, and also former employees who endorse the NTT Group's CSR activities.