We provide data centers integrated with NTT Communications' reliable network in major Japanese cities and overseas locations. We not only provide building reliability and security, but also provide advanced operating services integrated with the network.
Features & Benefits
- We have a Metropolitan District Multi Data Center linking Tokyo No. 1 Data Center, which is the center of the Japanese network, with the 23 wards of Tokyo and the Kanto region, and we are able to provide a main data center and disaster recovery.
- It is possible to combine services to suit the customer's needs as we provide diverse operation services offering excellent stability and reliability using not only earthquake resistance, security, stable power supply and air conditioning that are minimum requirements for a data center, but also advanced operation management tools and security tools.
- In order to deploy international business utilizing the latest telecommunication networks, it is necessary to quickly build sufficiently reliable network facilities and operating environments in regions where customers are located, and NTT Communications' Data Center Services meet such needs while promoting further reduction of costs. We provide full support for customers' network infrastructure strategies to enable them to succeed in the intensifying mega-competition of today.
1. Facilities (indoor equipment)
2. Facilities (outdoor equipment)
We provide uninterruptible power supply systems in case of problems occurring with the commercial power supply. It is also possible to provide backups using generators if a power outage is prolonged.
We provide a 24-hour troubleshooting system and a tight security system using checks upon entering and leaving the building, colocation room access management using IC card keys, biometric scanners, monitoring cameras, and locks on cabinet racks. In addition, we also provide a highly flexible work environment enabling maintenance by the customer within the colocation room.
Basic maintenance (primary maintenance)
The following work will be performed based on requests from the customer.
- Checking equipment lamp status
- Power Off/On (command operations optional)
- Pressing reset button (command operations optional)
This is an outsourcing solution enabling the use of a varied menu suiting business needs from the monitoring and operational design to the actual installation of information systems in NTT Communications' data center.
-Central contact service
Primary isolation of faults
-Vendor arrangements and site entry assistance in the event of a fault
Security information service
-Login connection log management
-Attended support in the event of a fault
This is a solution that enables business continuity even if an incident occurs, by providing remote replication and secure storage of the customers' systems and data in NTT Communications data centers supporting the Tokyo metropolitan district and overseas in case of large disasters and system outages.
We provide higher quality and lower costs for customers' IP networks using advanced operation services such as cloud backbone networks and external connections, along with a full outsourcing system from deployment to operation.
Regions covered (Japan)
Examples of Configuration and Usage
Using NTT Communications' colocation service, it is possible to realize solutions with higher added value by combining various network services.
Example of usage by ISP
A leased circuit subscription was made to link the customer's Tokyo office with its Osaka office. Access lines to the NTT Communications building were required at both ends in Tokyo and Osaka, which was very inefficient.
The customer's router was placed in the NTT Communications colocation room to enable high-speed, reliable backbone connections within the same building. The need for access lines was eliminated, making it possible to significantly cut costs. The customer now uses an environment made highly secure by 24-hour monitoring and maintenance.
Example of a customer outsourcing internal systems
The customer performed 24-hour operation management of the system servers installed in its offices.
24-hour monitoring and maintenance by an operator was provided by placing the customer's servers in NTT Communications' colocation room. Maintenance and operation work has been greatly reduced and improved with the direct connection to the internet within the same building.
Feel free to contact us about details on pricing.
For free consultation, pricing estimate and IT needs assessment to optimize your business infrastructure, please contact us