We received a large number of opinions relating to CSR Report 2009.
Here are the results of last year's questionnaire.
How would you rate this report?
Please give your "before reading" and "after reading" evaluations of our CSR activities.
Which sections of the report interested you most?
||Special Feature 5: Bridging People Through Social Contribution Activities
||Top Management's Commitment
||Special Feature 2: Disaster Preparedness to Ensure Continued Connection
||NTT Communications Group CSR
|Special Feature 4: Developing Human Resources to Meet the Needs of Customers
||Special Feature 1: Bridging the World with Japanese Quality
|Special Feature 3: Global challenge for the climate change, measures taken by NTT Communications Group
||Global Warming Prevention
||Prevention of Environmental Pollution
Improvements to CSR Report 2010
- Provided further clarification to the roles of booklet and online formats to achieve more effective means of communication.
- For the booklet, our aim was to provide a report divided into brief points that are easy to read and understand. We reduced the amount of words per page and used discussion to summarize our basic approach towards CSR and the three key topics featured, namely society, the environment, and human resources.
- For the online version, our aim was to improve functionality and make the content as comprehensive as possible. In addition to information contained in the booklet, the online version also contains information on specific initiatives relating to financial, environmental, and social performance.
- As a global corporation with expanding activities, coverage was increased from only including Group Companies in Japan to the inclusion of Group Companies overseas as well. We are dedicated to improving accuracy and thus use "we" when reporting on the entire NTT Communications Group, and use company names when reporting on NTT Communications or Group Companies.
- We have also included the thoughts and opinions of independent experts and employees including seconded employees traveling to overseas subsidiaries to contribute to our theme of Fostering Diversity.
- In order to provide an environmentally and people-friendly report, in addition to taking environmental considerations into account by receiving certification by the NPO Color Universal Design Organization and notably using Green Power for printing, we have also reduced the number of printed pages by two compared to last year's edition.